Disclaimer: All entrants to The Nightmare Realm are advised to have read the full list of conditions below.
This is an extreme scare experience. While every precaution has been taken, your reaction or the reaction of others to scare moments may cause you to collide with other people or the set walls / props. Any resultant damage or injury is at your own risk and must be understood before proceeding to accept our terms & conditions.
THE NIGHTMARE REALM features several intense scenes that create a realistic experience.
You will not be admitted and no refunds will be issued if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances. This is for your safety as well as the safety of our customers and staff.
This haunted attraction contains: special effects, strobe lights and high impact scares.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, you should be in good health and free from heart, breathing, back, knee, neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by The Nightmare Realm.
- The haunted house is not recommended for children under the age of 13, Expectant mothers, persons with Epilepsy and those who experience anxiety in enclosed and tight spaces should not enter.
- Because of the limitations in size of the passageways, persons with any physical limitations are not recommended to take this tour.
- SPECIAL EXITS are provided for those experiencing difficulties during their tour.
- Please note that Call Centre Bookings are subject to a €3.50 booking charge per transaction.
- A €1 Booking Charge is added to all on-line and phone bookings up to a maximum of €5 per transaction. This charge is to cover the 3rd party charges of providing this service.
- A change fee of €3.50 will apply when exchanging your tickets for another time, as well as any difference in ticket price between the old tickets and the new ticket (eg. if you change from an off peak day to a peak day the tickets will be more expensive or if you availed of a special offer/discount code that is no longer running there will be an increase in price).
- Refunds are not offered.
- We accept Visa, Laser and Mastercard.
- Scare photos are taken by Envisage Photography - purchased photos will be uploaded to the Event Facebook page.
The Management of The Nightmare Realm Haunted House wish to thank you for your co-operation.
The Nightmare Realm House Experience reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
MOBILE PHONES & CAMERAS MUST REMAIN SWITCHED OFF, violating this will result in the deletion of images taken, Management are not responsible should further data be deleted in error.
Once inside the attraction, you will be subjected to intense audio and lighting effects, low visibility, strobe lights, water and fog.
You will not be admitted if you appear intoxicated.
Smoking, drinking, eating, open flame, photography and videography is prohibited at all times inside the attraction.
DO NOT TOUCH THE PROPS OR ACTORS!
If you are caught violating these rules you will be asked to leave the attraction and you will not be given a refund.
Notice: You are entering the haunted house at your own risk. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
The ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks when participating in an event such as The Nightmare Realm’s Haunted Experience and assumes all risks and dangers associated therein.
In consideration and acceptance of entrance, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, it’s affiliates, directors, employees, volunteers and property landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of participation in The Nightmare Realm’s Haunted Experience.
THANK YOU, AND ENJOY YOUR VISIT!